Technological developments have transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with a number of users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.