Technological advancements have actually revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is very practical if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for brand-new editors.