Technological advancements have actually reinvented a number of elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very handy if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.