Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The client support team is very useful if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.