Technological developments have transformed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is extremely helpful if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.