Technological advancements have changed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is really handy if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.