Technological breakthroughs have changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.