Technological breakthroughs have transformed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is certainly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is really handy if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for new editors.