Technological developments have actually changed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely valuable if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for new editors.