Technological advancements have actually reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really handy if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.