Technological advancements have reinvented several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.