Technological developments have actually transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely practical if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.