Technological advancements have transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for new editors.