Technological developments have reinvented several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to buy individually.
- The customer support team is extremely valuable if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.