Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized a number of elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with numerous users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be really costly to buy individually.
- The client support team is very useful if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.