Technological developments have transformed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The client support team is very useful if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for new editors.