Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be really expensive to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very handy if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.