Technological advancements have actually changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely valuable if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.