Technological developments have actually transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for brand-new editors.