Technological breakthroughs have actually changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very practical if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for new editors.