Technological developments have actually transformed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely helpful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.