Technological developments have reinvented a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be really costly to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is really valuable if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.