Technological developments have changed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really practical if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for new editors.