Technological advancements have reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is really valuable if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for new editors.