Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really useful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.