Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best option is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for new editors.