Technological breakthroughs have changed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides a number of options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The client support team is extremely helpful if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.