Technological developments have changed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.