Technological breakthroughs have changed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is extremely valuable if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for brand-new editors.