Technological advancements have actually transformed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is extremely handy if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.