Technological advancements have actually changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.