Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really pricey to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.