Technological advancements have transformed several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The customer support team is very practical if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.