Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.