Technological developments have revolutionized several elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is certainly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be really costly to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really practical if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.