Technological developments have revolutionized a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is really handy if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.