Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.