Technological developments have actually reinvented a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with numerous users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely practical if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for new editors.