Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really valuable if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.