Technological advancements have reinvented a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.