Technological advancements have actually reinvented a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for new editors.