Technological advancements have actually transformed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely expensive to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really helpful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.