Technological breakthroughs have reinvented several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the contemporary world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is extremely practical if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.