Technological developments have transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very helpful if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.