Technological developments have actually revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.