Technological developments have transformed a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with a number of users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really helpful if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.