Technological developments have transformed several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is extremely valuable if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for new editors.