Technological advancements have actually reinvented several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for brand-new editors.