Technological developments have actually transformed several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with several users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really useful if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for new editors.