Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized a number of aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for new editors.